Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
Supports DDR4 5000MHz (OC)
1 x PCIe 4.0 x16, 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1
Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub
7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec)
4 SATA3, 1 x Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
1 x Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 x Rear, 2 x Front)
6 x USB 2.0 (2 x Rear, 4 x Front)
Intel® Gigabit LAN
ASRock B560M-HDV Micro ATX Motherboard
PREMIUM 50A POWER CHOKE
ASRock’s premium 50A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Clever Access Memory
Conventional PC systems processor can only access a fraction of graphics memory and limits system performance. With Clever Access Memory, the data channel gets expanded to harness the full potential of GPU memory, removes the bottleneck and increase performance.
Base Frequency Boost (BFB) Technology
Who ever said that only K series CPUs and the Z-family platform are capable of being performed with maximum power. Via ASRock BFB (Base Frequency Boost) Technology, users may install their non K series CPUs to ASRock’s selected 500 series motherboards and enjoy the base frequency boost with the hidden power of processors immediately.
While ASRock BFB breathes life into non K series CPUs, the boost frequency currently still depends on the cooling system applied on your rig.
** BFB frequency performance results may vary between different CPUs and hardware configurations. Frequency shown in this chart is for reference only.
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
PCIe 4.0 High Speed M.2 Solution
This motherboard is capable of accomadating multiple M.2 storage devices, one of which can even support next generation PCI Express 4.0 M.2 SSD, it is capable of performing twice the speed compared to previous 3rd generation, giving a lightning fast data transferring experience.
3 Graphics Outputs
Complete with all three types of most used connectors! Packed with a D-Sub + DVI-D + HDMI combo. Plus the HDMI port supports 4K resolution.
*Supported only with processors with integrated graphics. Please check CPU support list from each motherboard webpage.
HDMI 4k @60Hz
Supports the most recent HDMI 4K 60Hz graphics output specification. With the larger bandwidth and increased frame rate, the motion on your screen becomes more fluid and less blurry.
Water Pump Header
This is not only a standard CPU fan header, but also supports water pumps! This header provides a maximum of 2A power for supporting the most popular water pumps. User also can adjust the voltage of water pump to get higher cooling performance with lower noise.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
ASRock Super Alloy
- Premium 50A Power Choke
- Sapphire Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4)
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1200)
- Digi Power design
- 6 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
- Intel® B560
- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support DDR4 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 5000+(OC)*
- 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support DDR4 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 4600+(OC)*
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
*11th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7/i5) support DDR4 2933 natively; Core™ (i3), Pentium® and Celeron® support DDR4 2666 natively.
10th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7) support DDR4 2933 natively; Core™ (i5/i3), Pentium® and Celeron® support DDR4 2666 natively.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU Core/Cache, GT, DRAM, VPPM, VCCIN_AUX, VCCST, VCCSA Voltage Multi-adjustment
- 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support Intel® Xe Graphics Architecture (Gen 12). 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support Gen 9 Graphics
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- Supports Triple Monitor
- Supports HDMI 2.0 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 2.0 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP 2.3 with DVI-D and HDMI 2.0 Ports
*Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support HDMI 2.0. 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support HDMI 1.4.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec)
- Supports Surge Protection
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Giga PHY Intel® I219V
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- 1 x PCI Express 4.0 x16 Slot*
10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot*
- 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 Slots
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 18, NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2260/2280 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) (Socket M2_1 works with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors only)*
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)*
*Supports Intel® Optane™ Technology (M2_2)
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x SPI TPM Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
- 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)**
- 2 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)***
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
**The CPU/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
***The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
CPU_FAN2/WP, CHA_FAN1/WP and CHA_FAN2/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
- ASRock Motherboard Utility (A-Tuning)
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 2 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, DRAM, VPPM, VCCIN_AUX, VCCSA, VCCST, ATX_5VSB
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.6-in x 7.8-in, 24.4 cm x 19.8 cm
- Solid Capacitor design
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit
- FCC, CE
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)