Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
14 Phase Dr.MOS Power Design
Supports DDR4 4800MHz (OC)
1 x PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16, 3 x PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 x M.2 Key-E for WiFi
Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
6 SATA3, 1 x Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
2 x Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Front Type-C (20Gb/s)
Rear USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A+C (10Gb/s)
6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 x Rear, 4 x Front)
6 x USB 2.0 (2 x Rear, 4 x Front)
Dragon 2.5 Gigabit LAN
ASRock Graphics Card Holder (Patent Pending)
ASRock Z590 Steel Legend ATX Motherboard
Steel Legend represents the philosophical state of rock-solid durability and irresistible aesthetics. Built around most demanding specs and features, the Steel Legend series aims at daily users and mainstream enthusiasts! Providing a strong array of materials/components to ensure a stable and reliable performance.
Style In Details
Featuring sturdy components as well as more elaborately styled pieces
14 Power Phase Design
Designed with a 14 Power Phase design, this motherboard features sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. Plus, it offers unmatched overclocking capabilities and enhanced performance with the lowest temperature for advanced gamers as well.
Clever Access Memory
Conventional PC systems processor can only access a fraction of graphics memory and limits system performance. With Clever Access Memory, the data channel gets expanded to harness the full potential of GPU memory, removes the bottleneck and increase performance.
PCIe 4.0 High Speed M.2 Solution
This motherboard is capable of accomadating multiple M.2 storage devices, one of which can even support next generation PCI Express 4.0 M.2 SSD, it is capable of performing twice the speed compared to previous 3rd generation, giving a lightning fast data transferring experience.
This M.2 Heatsink is default equipped with M.2_1 socket to pair with Intel® 11th Gen processor. You may use it for M.2_2 if you’re using the Intel® 10th Gen processor to get the best heat dissipation.
ASRock Graphics Card Holder
Install your heavy graphics card on the holder; connect it to your motherboard and chassis with screws. Flexibly slide up and down to perfectly adjust the height required for your graphics card in place.
Dragon 2.5 Gb/s LAN
The intelligent 2.5Gb/s LAN platform is built for maximum networking performance for the demanding requirements of home networking, content creators, online gamers and high-quality streaming media. Boost networking performance up to 2.5X the bandwidth compared to the standard gigabit Ethernet, you’ll enjoy the faster and uncompromised connectivity experience for gaming, file transfers and backups.
Automatically detects and accelerates game traffic ahead of other network traffic for smoother, stutter-free in-game performance and the competitive edge.
USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C
The latest USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C delivers up to 20 Gbps data transfer rate which is 2x as fast as previous generation, providing a blazing fast data transfer interface with reversible USB Type-C design that fits the connector either way.
Dual USB 3.2 Gen2 (Type-A + Type-C)
This motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.2 Gen2 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.2 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
Reinforced Steel Slot [PCIe 4.0 Version]
The reinforced steel slot comes with the next generation PCI Express 4.0 standard. The various benefits include:
✔ Extra anchor points
✔ Stronger latch
✔ Ensure signal stability
✔ Make sure heavy graphics cards to be well-installed.
Flexible Integrated I/O Shield
Unlike most so called pre-mounted I/O shield that is only decorated with fancy color schemes. We reserve more tolerance space and allow IO shield is adjustable when installing, thus fitting chassis perfectly without any mechanical issue.
2oz Copper PCB
2 ounce copper inner layers that provide stable signal traces and power shapes! Delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking, it's able to support the latest DDR4 memory modules with most extreme memory performance!
RULE YOUR OWN LIGHTING WAY - POLYCHROME RGB
ASRock motherboards deliver stunning performance and superior aesthetics to rule your own colorful lighting way! ASRock offers a very comprehensive control to perform the built-in RGB LEDs or the connected LED strips, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and any RGB devices smoothly. Devices can be synchronized across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories as well.
*The addressable RGB LED header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strip (5V/Data/GND), with a maximum power rating of 3A (5V), a max of 80 LEDs and length within 2 meters.
*The RGB LED header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strip (12V/G/R/B), with a maximum power rating of 3A (12V) and length within 2 meters.
Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output or even HDMI, Nahimic Audio offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details.
The Sound Tracker is a visual indicator that points out the directions from which predominant sounds are coming. Each sound is properly positioned in 360° on a radar for a full immersion during the game.
Post Status Checker
An easy troubleshooting tool that shows the CPU / DRAM / VGA / BOOT operation every time you start up the system. Post Status Checker is an fast and easy way to identify the source of the problem.
HDMI 4k @60Hz
Supports the most recent HDMI 4K 60Hz graphics output specification. With the larger bandwidth and increased frame rate, the motion on your screen becomes more fluid and less blurry.
Water Pump Header
This is not only a standard CPU fan header, but also supports water pumps! This header provides a maximum of 2A power for supporting the most popular water pumps. User also can adjust the voltage of water pump to get higher cooling performance with lower noise.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2
- ASRock Front Panel Type C USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Header (20 Gb/s)
- ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s)
- ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s)
ASRock Super Alloy
- XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- Premium Power Choke
- 50A Dr.MOS
- Nichicon 12K Black Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
- I/O Armor
- Shaped PCB Design
- Matte Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
- 2oz Copper PCB
ASRock Steel Slot
ASRock Full Coverage M.2 Heatsink
ASRock Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4)
ASRock Ultra USB Power
ASRock POST Status Checker (PSC)
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1200)
- Digi Power design
- 14 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
- Supports Intel® K-Series unlocked CPUs
- Intel® Z590
- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support DDR4 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 4800+(OC)*
- 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support DDR4 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 4666+(OC)*
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
*11th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7/i5) support DDR4 3200 natively; Core™ (i3), Pentium® and Celeron® support DDR4 2666 natively.
10th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7) support DDR4 2933 natively; Core™ (i5/i3), Pentium® and Celeron® support DDR4 2666 natively.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU Core/Cache, CPU GT, VCCSA, DRAM, VCCIO, VPPM, VCCIN AUX, VCCST Voltage Multi-adjustment
- 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support Intel® Xe Graphics Architecture (Gen 12). 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support Gen 9 Graphics
- Dual graphics output: support HDMI and DisplayPort 1.4 ports by independent display controllers
- Supports HDMI 2.0 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2304) @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 2.0 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP 2.3 with HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 Ports
*Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support HDMI 2.0. 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support HDMI 1.4.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec)
- Supports Surge Protection
- Gold Audio Jacks
- 15μ Gold Audio Connector
- Nahimic Audio
- 2.5 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000/2500 Mb/s
- Dragon RTL8125BG
- Supports Dragon 2.5G LAN Software
- Smart Auto Adjust Bandwidth Control
- Visual User Friendly UI
- Visual Network Usage Statistics
- Optimized Default Setting for Game, Browser, and Streaming Modes
- User Customized Priority Control
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- 2 x PCI Express x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE3: single at Gen4x16 (PCIE1); dual at Gen4x16 (PCIE1) / Gen3x4 (PCIE3))*
10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- 2 x PCI Express x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE3: single at Gen3x16 (PCIE1); dual at Gen3x16 (PCIE1) / Gen3x4 (PCIE3))*
- 3 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 Slots
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT PCIe WiFi module and Intel® CNVi (Integrated WiFi/BT)
- 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors*
- 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2260/2280 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) (Socket M2_1 works with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors only)**
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_3), supports M Key type 2260/2280/22110 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**
*If M2_2 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_1 will be disabled.
If M2_3 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_5 will be disabled.
**Supports Intel® Optane™ Technology
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
- Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1 for M.2 NVMe storage devices*
*RAID function for PCIe mode SSD in M2_1 is only available with Intel® SSD installed.
- 1 x SPI TPM Header
- 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
- 2 x RGB LED Headers*
- 2 x Addressable LED Headers**
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)***
- 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)****
- 5 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)*****
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 2 x 8 pin 12V Power Connectors (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector (15μ Gold Audio Connector)